Authentic Campaigns is seeking an Advertising Associate to join our growing Advertising Department.
The Advertising Associate will provide support on client accounts and execute key pieces of client work, provided with supervision and applicable training. This position reports to a managing advertising strategist or associate director on our advertising team.
The ideal candidate will have transferable experience from coursework, internships, a short period in a similar position, or a position in a different industry or speciality.
This position pays a fixed starting salary of $54,000 annually, per our company’s transparent employee compensation, with opportunities to earn raises during regular evaluation processes every six months. Benefits include 100% employer covered health care, matched 401K, flexible vacation and sick leave, and more.
- Write ad copy
- Set up ads in Facebook Ads Manager and Google Ads
- Respond to topics in real-time by assisting in drafting ads in response to news stories that are breaking fast
- Brainstorm creative ideas for our clients, fact check and proofread content before it goes out from a client
- Work to execute digital ad strategy for our clients to meet their goals
- Contribute to a collaborative culture that helps improve our work product
- Work with designers, email strategists, and third-parties to meet your clients’ needs as necessary
- Ensure all content is rooted in the authentic and honest voice of the client, and that each program is unique to each client
- Be on top of digital trends and new tools, so we can make cutting edge recommendations to our clients based on best practices
- Perform other duties as needed
- Knowledge of the issues and a passion for electing Democratic candidates and advancing the progressive movement
- Transferable experience from coursework, internships, a short period in a similar position, or a position outside the digital space
- Awareness of advertising platforms like Facebook and Google Ads
- Proven effective written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks, work well under pressure, and meet tight deadlines
- Interest in growing client management, copywriting, and overall digital skills
- Proficient computer skills and familiarity with Google Sheet/Microsoft Excel
- Able to work extended hours when needed/for rapid response moments
- Eager to learn and self-educate
- Committed to getting things right – pays close attention to detail and doesn’t stop trying
- Support for progressive values and commitment to building a safe and diverse workplace where people from all walks of life can contribute and advance the movement
The following experience would be beneficial, but not required:
- Familiarity with CRMs like NGP, Blue State Digital, ActionKit, or similar
- Experience using one or more DSPs and/or ad servers
For this position, the interview process is conducted on a rolling basis. Should we decide to move forward with your application, you can expect to receive a round one screening questionnaire, which is then followed by a written exercise, a round two interview that is a video call, and possibly a third round video call interview, followed by reference checks. A determination on next steps with considering you for the position will be made following the conclusion of each phase.
- 100% employer-paid health care, vision, and dental
- 100% employer-paid life insurance and disability
- 401(k) with 5% employer match, fully vested on day one
- Flexible vacation and sick leave
- Flexible telecommute and remote work policies
- Monthly phone reimbursement
- Wellness benefits
- Mental health benefits
- Commuter benefits
- Home office stipend or local hot desk
- Work environment: This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers.
- Physical Demands: This is a largely sedentary role. The ability to look at screens for extended periods of time is required.
Authentic is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is Authentic’s policy to recruit, hire, train and promote individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, length of time spent unemployed, as well as other classifications protected by applicable laws.
Our mission is to create a safe workplace for ALL employees of varied backgrounds where everyone has an opportunity to succeed, learn, grow, and make a real difference in the world around us. People of color, women, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.