We’re hiring a Digital Strategist for our Advertising team. This position is not at the management level.
Digital Strategists are expected to lead on client accounts, not only executing on accounts they manage but taking initiative, contributing new ideas, and developing and executing the digital media strategy.
This position pays a fixed starting salary of $65,000 annually, per our company’s transparent employee compensation, with opportunities to earn raises up to 6% during regular evaluation processes every year. Benefits include 100% employer covered health care, matched 401K up to 5%, flexible vacation and sick leave, and more.
- Develop and execute digital advertising strategy for our clients to meet their goals
- Create ad concepts and copy
- Set up ads in Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, DSPs (programmatic), and other advertising platforms
- Execute and manage ad buys with external vendors
- Produce and maintain professional digital reports, delivering performance updates and relevant insights to clients
- Respond to topics in real-time by assisting in drafting ads and revising media strategy in response to the news cycle
- Brainstorm creative ideas and video concepts for our clients, fact check and QA content before it goes out
- Lead on relevant client communications
- Collaborate with internal team to continue to build out and improve the infrastructure of the Ad Team
- Oversee a book of client accounts as assigned
- Contribute to a collaborative culture that helps improve our work product
- Ensure all content is rooted in the authentic and honest voice of the client, and that each digital program is unique, relevant, and timely
- Be on top of digital trends and new ad technology, so we can make cutting edge recommendations to our clients based on best practices
- Take the lead on working with some small and medium clients (depending on need and availability) while offering reliable and significant support and coverage on larger client projects.
- Work with other departments as needed for clients
- Perform other duties as needed
- Experience of running ads using advertising platforms like Facebook and Google Ads
- Familiar with Excel/Google Sheets
- Able to work extended hours when needed/for rapid response moments
- Eager to learn and self-educate
- Proven ability to work as part of a team
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Committed to getting things right – pays close attention to detail and doesn’t stop trying
The following experience would be beneficial, but not required:
- Familiarity with CRMs like NGP, Blue State Digital, ActionKit, etc…
- Experience using one or more DSPs and/or ad servers
For this position, the interview process is conducted on a rolling basis. Should we decide to move forward with your application, you can expect to participate in an initial voice call interview, which is then followed by a written exercise, a round two interview that is a video call, and possibly a third round video call interview, followed by reference checks. A determination on next steps with considering you for the position will be made following the conclusion of each phase.
- 100% employer-paid health care, vision, and dental
- 100% employer-paid life insurance and disability
- 401(k) with 3% employer contribution and additional 2% employer match, fully vested on day one
- Flexible vacation and sick leave
- Flexible telecommute and remote work policies
- Monthly phone reimbursement
- Wellness benefits
- Mental health benefits
- Up to $5,000 for gender affirming treatment or surgery
- Abortion travel assistance
- Student loan assistance
- Home office stipend or local hot desk
- And More!
- This is a CWG bargaining unit position.
- Work environment: This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers.
- Physical Demands: This is a largely sedentary role. The ability to look at screens for extended periods of time is required.
Authentic Campaigns is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is ACI’s policy to recruit, hire, train and promote individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, length of time spent unemployed, as well as other classifications protected by applicable laws.
Our mission is to create a safe workplace for ALL employees of varied backgrounds where everyone has an opportunity to succeed, learn, grow, and make a real difference in the world around us. People of color, women, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.