Note: There are currently no openings for this position, but we are accepting resumes for future positions.
Authentic Campaigns is seeking a Managing Advertising Strategist to join our growing Advertising Department.
The Managing Advertising Strategist will lead digital advertising campaigns for some of our biggest clients. Candidates should be able to demonstrate they are ready to take on leadership responsibilities while managing staff and a large book of work.
This position pays a fixed starting salary of $90,000 annually, per our company’s transparent employee compensation, with opportunities to earn raises during regular evaluation processes every six months. Benefits include 100% employer covered health care, matched 401K, flexible vacation and sick leave, and more.
- Act as the advertising lead for a significant number of large clients and work alongside client leads, managers, and other departments to develop advertising strategies that maximize our clients’ online fundraising and engagement
- Manage employees within the department and contribute to managing the department. That includes conducting reviews, being responsible for employees' development, making recommendations about raises/promotions, discipline, etc.
- Lead on setting best practices for ad copy and developing innovative advertising strategies for clients
- Use Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads and other platforms to run ads;
- Contribute to a collaborative culture that helps improve our work product;
- Work with designers, email strategists, and third-parties to meet your clients’ needs as necessary
- Ensure all content is rooted in the authentic and honest voice of the client, and that each program is unique to each client
- Lead on client communications, producing professional reports and memos
- Respond to topics in real-time by assisting in drafting ads in response to news stories that are breaking fast
- Brainstorm creative ideas for our clients, fact check and proofread content before it goes out from a client
- Be on top of digital trends and new tools, so we can make cutting edge recommendations to our clients based on best practices
- Perform other duties as needed
- Experience in creating and executing advertising strategy
- An expert with advertising platforms like Facebook and Google Ads
- An expert with Excel/Google Sheets
- Able to work extended hours when needed/for rapid response moments
- Eager to learn and self-educate and share knowledge with the team
- Committed to getting things right – pays exceptionally close attention to detail and doesn’t stop trying
- Ability to not just work as part of a team, but the ability to manage staff
- Excellent communication skills and time management
- Desire to build a safe and diverse workplace where people from all walks of life can contribute and advance the movement.
- Familiarity with progressive tools like NGP, ActionKit, Action Network, ActBlue, etc…
- Experience using one or more DSPs and/or ad servers
The following experience would be beneficial, but not required:
For this position, the interview process is conducted on a rolling basis. Should we decide to move forward with your application, you can expect to participate in an initial voice call interview, which is then followed by a written exercise, a round two interview that is a video call, and possibly a third round video call interview, followed by reference checks. A determination on next steps with considering you for the position will be made following the conclusion of each phase.
- 100% employer-paid health care, vision, and dental
- 100% employer-paid life insurance and disability
- 401(k) with 5% employer match, fully vested on day one
- Flexible vacation and sick leave
- Flexible telecommute and remote work policies
- Monthly phone reimbursement
- Wellness benefits
- Mental health benefits
- Commuter benefits
- Home office stipend or local hot desk
- Work environment: This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers.
- Physical Demands: This is a largely sedentary role. The ability to look at screens for extended periods of time is required.
Authentic is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is Authentic’s policy to recruit, hire, train and promote individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, length of time spent unemployed, as well as other classifications protected by applicable laws.
Our mission is to create a safe workplace for ALL employees of varied backgrounds where everyone has an opportunity to succeed, learn, grow, and make a real difference in the world around us. People of color, women, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.